This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
There are many health care providers in the United States, some of which are government-sponsored, while others are publicly-owned and managed. One private faith-based organization that provides health care offerings to its clients is the Catholic Health Initiatives. Since 1996, CHI has been providing top-notch health care solutions to various communities in the U.S. CHI is known for its person-centered care, making sure that patients get the highest quality medical care and facilities. Through the CHI Login online, employees and other personnel are able to access vital information and services provided by CHI in order to make them more effective and better able to assist patients and physicians within the CHI health plan network. The CHI Login page gives users access to important information such as physician contact details, research and test studies, policy and plan details, sponsorship information, community outreach programs, and even available employment opportunities and position openings. The online CHI Login, then, is critical to much of the daily tasks and transactions of CHI partners and facilities as they seek to provide faith-based health care services to their clients. For the many users of CHI Login on the Web, however, one of the more common complaints and observations is regarding how challenging and confusing the actual login procedure can be. The login process is not very user-friendly, and can confuse or delay the procedure for any user who is not very familiar with the CHI Login page yet. So what can you do to make your login more convenient and time-efficient? You have come to the right place as we can definitely assist you with this situation. We have created a simple video tutorial which shows you the simplest, quickest way to access your CHI Login page. If you need the instructions in text form, a step-by-step guide is also provided right below the video. We have also posted instructions on how to reset your login credentials, and a list of the most updated contact details for user support in case you need help with your CHI Login account. When it comes to your online health care information, your login procedure should be quick and convenient.
How to access your CHI Login directly:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter this URL for the direct login page: https://chiauth.catholichealth.net/ad/auth/login.aspx?CT_ORIG_URL=https%3a%2f%2fhome.catholichealth.net%2f&ct_orig_uri=%2f.
2. Once you are on the login page, you will see the login field in the middle of the page. First, choose your Domain Alias in the first drop-down menu.
3. Next, enter your Username and your Password in the corresponding fields.
4. After you have entered the information, click on the 'Go' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. On your Web browser, enter this direct URL for the password reset page: https://home.catholichealth.net/hsep-ext-templating/rest/html/password-reset/.
2. On the first field, you will need to provide your username or the email address you used to sign up.
3. Next, enter your date of birth.
4. Once you have provided the information, click 'Next'. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
ITS Help Desk - 866 236 0441
Online Contact Form